In this day and age, most of us already know we should use a unique password for each login account. Whether it’s your device login, Amazon or Gmail, every account requires its own unique password to reduce your Cyber risk.
I often see people write their passwords down on a post-it note, in a ‘password’ book, or even kept electronically in a spreadsheet.
The motive behind writing down passwords or storing them in a spreadsheet is understandable, it’s impossible to remember all your passwords! Especially nowadays, where passwords need to be longer than ever.
This is where a Password Manager becomes invaluable. Password Managers allow you to store passwords in 1 central, secure location. You will no longer need to remember each password because the Password Manager will automatically enter your login details for you.
Here are 6 reasons a Password Manager could help your business and staff:
- Maximise staff productivity by logging in to every website without your staff having to remember any passwords.
- Reduce your risk of passwords being compromised or stolen by setting standardised strong passwords to help prevent data breaches and fines.
- Automatically fills in forms with contact information such as name, email, telephone number, card details, etc.
- Availability of all passwords from anywhere and any device, including a mobile app.
- Staff no longer have to think about setting new, secure passwords as these are created by a Password Generator tool, integrated into the webpage.
- Remove the risk of ex-employees accessing web pages with company email.
If you would like more information about Password Managers, feel free to email us email@example.com or call us on 01638 603204.